Boys Hope Girls Hope (BHGH) Cincinnati celebrated its 27th Annual Pro-Am Golf Tournament, presented by Coca-Cola, on Monday, August 6 at the Kenwood Country Club on Kenwood Road in Cincinnati.
This Greater Cincinnati premier golf tournament allows more than 400 golfers and their guests a chance to play with up to 80 professional golfers.
“This is one of the most elite Pro-Am golf tournaments in Cincinnati, with a rich, honored tradition,” said Executive Director, Sara Schindler.
This event is one of three Pro-Am golf tournaments in Cincinnati for 2012. It was the largest of the four Pro-Am golf tournaments in the city, last year.
The tournament begins with shotgun starts at 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on the Kenview or Kendale course. The format is a five-person scramble, including four amateur golfers and one professional. Personalized services are offered throughout the event and up to 40 premium gift packages are available to win.
“BHGH Cincinnati Pro-Am Golf Tournaments are known for their high-end prizes,” said Schindler. “Everything at this tournament is first class.”
Since the tournament’s inception in 1985, BHGH Cincinnati has raised $2.8 million. This helps the organization provide stable home lives and educational opportunities for its 32 current scholars.
“BHGH Cincinnati has sponsored this event for almost as long as this affiliate was founded,” said Director of Organizational Services, Brad Shunn. “The tournament is a great opportunity for the community to come together for an enjoyable day, while supporting an honorable cause.”
Please email a completed registration form to Jynefir Slusher at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 13. Contact her through email or phone (at (513) 372-6196) for additional information, including sponsorship opportunities.
- Foursome – A.M. $2,000 / P.M. $2,200
- Single Entry – A.M. $525 / P.M. $575
- Hole Sponsorship – $1,000
- Super Raffle 1 for $25, 3 for $50, 7 for $100
- Grand Raffle (Only 200 tickets available) $100 each
- a two-person dinner at Eddie Merlot’s in Sycamore Township on the evening prior to the tournament. Cocktails begin at 5 p.m. and dinner is served an hour later.
- breakfast, lunch, access to the open bar, and evening hors d’oeuvres during the tournament.
- a professional golfer in each group.
- green fees.
- a cart.
- a high-end, commemorative gift.
Supreme Sponsorship Entry – A.M. $2,900 / P.M. $3,100
- Priority Placement until 7/6/11
- Supreme Sponsorship Recognition Gift
- Four Entries
- Hole Sponsorship and Signage